Change Talk Associates works with individuals, groups and organizations across Canada who offer others support and guidance to resolve ambivalence, decrease resistance, and engage in change.
Drawing on our expertise in Motivational Interviewing, we specialize in assisting health and social service providers enhance skills that increase engagement, strengthen intrinsic motivation and improve health outcomes.
Using this evidence-based guiding style of communication, we translate research to practice and focus on HOW to ignite change by transforming the conversation.
We can help you…
- Get unstuck in your conversations
- Guide change without persuasion
- Strengthen teamwork and collaborative relationships
- Connect at a core value level
- Manage difficult conversations
- See ambivalence as opportunity
- Stay up-to-date with Motivational Interviewing
- - UBC Award of Achievement in MI – Registration Open Sept 2015
- - Support Group Practice Guide now available! July 2014
- - Trauma-Informed Practice Guide available for download! July 2013
- - BC Interior Infant Development Inservice in Penticton, May 31.
- - Motivational Interviewing in Groups Book: Available, January, 2013
- - Webcast book launch of ‘Becoming Trauma Informed’
- - MI 3 Text Now Available!
- Extending the Learning about Girls, Women, Alcohol & Pregnancy – Webinar 1: Working with women who may themselves have FASD
- Extending the Learning about Girls, Women, Alcohol & Pregnancy –Webinar 2: Updated resources on women and alcohol: Applying research to practice
- Extending the Learning about Girls, Women, Alcohol & Pregnancy – Webinar 3: Trauma‐informed approaches to FASD prevention
- Video conference presentation: Talking with Women about Alcohol and Pregnancy